Wednesday, December 8, 2010

X-MAS CARDS

Although I begged and begged last year for a Christmas card, it just never happened. Maybe it was my suggestion to wear ugly holiday sweaters in the pictures - who knows?!?!

But this is the first year that I have felt like I can do Christmas cards (ummm... having a fiancé is a good enough reason!) and Andrew doesn't really have a say because I already have a few good shots of us together! I know some of you were hoping for cards with pictures of the cats in their Christmas shirts....



You didn't think I would let you down! Who doesn't love fat cats in little shirts?

Getting photo cards is one of my favorite parts of the holidays. It's such a good way to keep in touch and see everyone grow and change. I wanted to make sure that the cards matched our personalities and I was looking for a design that was fun and youthful.  Shutterfly was the first place I went to look for pre-made designs, and I was pleasantly surprised by their selection of cards.

After scanning their selection, I have picked out a few options and would now like your vote for the winning Christmas card!

Let me know what you guys think....

1
2
3
Will you be doing a Christmas card? Will it include pictures? What company do you usually use?

4 comments:

  1. One of the first two! And you should probably change the picture before sending it... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one!! :) And I can't send out Christmas cards yet...I don't have a fiancé!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first one! Erin looks so cute in that little sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #2 Seems more "Andrew and Ashley" :)

    ReplyDelete