Monday, December 13, 2010

WEEKEND: LOCK IN

This weekend was the best I have seen in awhile!

Friday night, I sat for my favorite family and their cute little boy! After I got home, Andrew was practically sleeping, and I hit the hay too.

Saturday morning couldn't have started any better... SNOW! I have been begging for this for awhile now, and it's about freaking time!



After running a few errands (before it got too dangerous), Andrew and I had a lock-in! We spent the afternoon and evening watching movies...

+

 making cookies...


playing Yahtzee (I won by a landslide) and Wii Golf (he won by a landslide)...

and making dinner together...

I added ham, mushrooms, and peas to my recipe.

It was nice to be able to see each other and not have any other obligations for the day. I asked him if we could do it again next week, but I guess it's back to real life - errands, christmas shopping, etc....

This week I plan on being extra productive! I will....
1. Finish my Christmas shopping
2. Send a care package to my solider
3. Address ALL the save-the-date invitations
4. Enjoy my day off (Friday!)

What are your plans/goals for the week? Anything fun planned?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner looks amazing.haha.
    Drag me to hell wasn't as good as I thought it would be. It kinda sucked....like loads.

    I have cousins coming over from Bangkok this weekend. But I have exams, loads of them, so can't do much. Another quiet christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean! I had heard a few good things about the movie, so I was surprised to see how bad it really was...

    Hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what?! I liked it! It's not your run of the mill horror movie!
    P.S. the dinner looks good.

    ReplyDelete