Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SAVE-THE-DATES & WEBSITE

Get ready! We are about ready to put the save-the-dates in the mail. It was our goal to get them out before the end of 2010, and it looks like it's going to happen! Now we just have to buy some stamps...



Addressing didn't take too long. Andrew is a speedy writer!


Now my only fear is that we forgot someone. I'm sure I'll have another one of my crazy dreams about that!

Andrew and I got in our first website argument, but in the end our website is coming together! I can't wait to share it with you guys! Here is a little sneak preview...



This week, I plan on ordering some of my accessories and looking into getting our toasting glasses engraved. I found this set of four at one of my favorite stores - Goodwill! Heck yes!

6 comments:

  1. Are you using the website I told you about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I'm so excited for your wedding I could burst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. marriage? :|


    scary stuff. But congratulations nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color scheme used on the website!

    ReplyDelete