Tuesday, December 28, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2010: FLATER EDITION

Here are a few pictures from the weekend spent with the Flaters. I'm sorry the pictures are so awful...the good camera was in the car and I was too cold to go outside!


This was the view from our room at the new Flater household. I actually woke up one night and had a new deer friend just feet from the window. Ahhhh nature!


Guess who found the Christmas pickle? This girl did! (Thanks for the help Jenny!)


I was dedicated to this puzzle. Sadly, no one else was and it was put away within 1/2 hour of being take out... until next Christmas!




In this Christmas game, we guess the total amount of money in a small jar provided by the Browns (Steph's parents). I guessed way to low, but Andrew took home the big prize!

Wayne announcing the winner!


Farm King! I actually really love this store. And, this one displays the one and only Naked Coyote courtesy of Mr. Flater! (Story to follow in another post...sometime)


Finally, Jen's bridal shower hosted by her wonderful friend Kelsey. I want a new Crock Pot! I'm sooo jealous.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! This Christmas was a great Christmas. I'm glad we were all home for it! And Ashley, you will get your Crock Pot soon!! I promise!!!

    ReplyDelete