Thursday, July 1, 2010

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

Last night Jesse, Kelsey, and Deakin came over! It was my first time meeting Deakin, and I was so happy to see him (and his parents!)

Deakin is 3 months old and he is growing so fast. I wish he could stay this size forever. He wasn't fussy and it was fun to see all of his different faces. Kelsey even let me give him a bottle and he fell asleep while the rest of enjoyed some laughs watching Tosh.0 (a favorite show at our place!)

Our children (Erin and Calypso) weren't too fond of the little guy. They sniffed him but kept their distance for the most part. And when he became fussy, they were no where to be seen! Oh well, I'm sure they will get used to him eventually.

For dinner, Andrew and I cooked up pork chops, baked beans, and zucchini. I didn't get a picture of the our hard work because I was too busy holding baby Deakin!

Overall, I wish I could have gotten more pictures, but I completly spaced it off. There is always next time!

Tonight we are packing, cleaning, and packing some more. Tomorrow morning we leave for Florida! We will be visiting St. Augustine for Andrew's family reunion. I'm so excited to see everyone! I'm not sure if we have a lot of stuff planned, but I'm hoping to rent some scooters and see the city. On my next post, I'm sure I will have plenty of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment