Thursday, July 8, 2010

I LOVE YOU

Today I was going to update with my Florida adventures, but after the phone call from Emily this morning there are other things more pressing than my vacation.

Last night, our friend TJ passed away. Although I don't have all of the details, I was told that he was riding his bike and was hit by a car.

TJ was a good friend to everyone and I know he will be missed greatly. I miss him already, and I wish I could talk to him one last time. One more word jumble. One more trip to T-Bell. One more dance party.

It will be hard saying good-bye to someone like him. He had such a big heart. I can only hope that I will live my life as fully as TJ has. I love you buddy.

July 12 would have been his 24th birthday. Please keep his family and friends in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment