Monday, November 14, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP: NOVEMBER 11-13

Check out the awesome broach bouquet!

Well, this was the last wedding for awhile... It's bitter sweet. I love weddings, but I think I have had my fill for awhile. Kyle and Amie's wedding was beautiful! Everything went smoothly, the food was great, and it was so nice to see ALL of my family in one place! We were able to kick back and catch up with everyone at the rehearsal dinner on Friday and the wedding and reception on Saturday. I only wish it could happen more often!


Sunday was quieter. Andrew and I went to a play at the Omaha Community Playhouse. We saw Flyin' West. It was a great Sunday afternoon activity to tear us away from our regular football games. We are really looking forward to going to A Christmas Carol next month. I can't believe Christmas is almost here!

Next weekend will be a quiet one. Andrew will be going hunting with my family, and I will be staying at home doing nothing! It's going to be great!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment