Tuesday, February 1, 2011

EPIC FAIL & RECORD PLAYER

Although the dinner I attempted to make last night was a complete fail (let's not talk about it), I think the great buy I found at Goodwill more than made up for it.

After Andrew ordered and received his Murder by Death box set that includes all of their albums to date, he has been looking for the perfect record player.


While on my way home from work yesterday, I stopped at two thrift stores to check out their selection of milk white vases and vintage Tupperware. I found a few buys for me and one awesome record player with speakers for Andrew.


I knew there was no way that I could wait to give it to him on Valentine's day, so we spent a good hour last night playing with his new toy and listening to it's awesomeness.


Now I just need to find a place to put it, and start building our record collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment