Wednesday, February 2, 2011

5 THINGS I LOVE

1. Adele - Have you heard her new songs! Amazing! I will not hesitate to say that she is my favorite artist. Feb 22 needs to hurry up!


2. Heated Blanket - It is bitterly cold outside, and my parents are saints. I wouldn't sleep as well as I do if it weren't for the heated blanket they gave me for Christmas. With duel heat settings, I can make sure it's always perfect!


3. Yogurt - I don't usually get excited for yogurt, but this stuff is goood. I thought I would give it a try in attempt to kick my afternoon sweets cravings. It's working! The flavors taste as good as the real thing!


4. Catsparella - If you know me, you know how much I love my kitties. This site gives me my daily fix of furry friends. Now, who wants to make me cat cupcakes?


5. Budget Travel magazine - I feel like a giddy school girl whenever I see the mag waiting for me in the mailbox. It makes trips I have only dreamed about seem attainable. You might want to check out this magazine before you plan your next trip.

1 comment: