Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WEDDING UPDATE: HONEYMOON

Andrew and I have been throwing around honeymoon ideas since we first got engaged. Secretly, it might be the part I'm looking forward to the most. How could I not be excited to plan for a romantic trip with my new husband?!?!

Since the beginning, I have said that I wanted to leave the country. I want to explore the world and this is a good excuse to start (not that I needed a reason!). I think Andrew is a little leery of any place too foreign. Although I am a little disappointed that this crosses Italy and France off my list, I can't say that I'm too upset either. I want to be able to fully relax and enjoy my time as husband and wife. I don't want to do too much running around trying to squeeze all of the sights into our limited time.

After thinking about it a little longer, I think we have decided on VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA! I'm so excited! Right now it's still in the planning stages, but I already have a list of things that I want to do!


Zip line tour, brewery visit, whale watching, caves & hot springs, hiking, winery tour, and so much more!



I love that we will get the best of both worlds with this vacation! We will be able to enjoy the city and the great outdoors will be right in our backyard.



The Vancouver tourism website has been so helpful (it's actually where are I got all of the pictures from)! I cannot wait to explore this city and all that it has to offer. Have you ever been to Vancouver? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment