What you need:
3 lb pork butt/shoulder
1 can beer
1 cup beef broth
1 bottle BBQ sauce (Sweet Baby Ray's is Andrew's fav)
1. Put the pork butt into the slow cooker with the beer and broth. Set on low and go to work. No really... go to work and come back in 8 hrs. Your apartment/house will smell amazing.
2. Remove the butt from the slow cooker and shred whatever meat doesn't fall apart on its own. The meat was so tender that I barely had to touch it and it would break apart.
3. Put the meat in a oven safe dish and dump on the BBQ sauce. Use the whole bottle.
|We kept some extra on hand to make them extra saucy|
4. Stir it up and bake for 30 mins at 373 degrees.
5. Put it on a bun and enjoy.
This makes great leftovers and we ate it during the Packers game last Sunday. Highly recommended!