Friday, January 20, 2012

CORN SALSA

Last night was bittersweet. I said goodbye to 56 of my vases from the wedding. (Don't worry I kept a few as mementos!)


Although part of me was sad to see them go, I am so glad to have the space back! Here's to reclaiming your apartment after your wedding!

But then it was time to drown my sorrows... in corn salsa!


I originally got this recipe from my Aunt Diann after trying it at one of her awesome pool parties, and it has been a staple at my parties ever since. 

Emily was on her hands and knees begging me to bring it this today for girls weekend. It's just so hard to make that I didn't know if I would have the time or energy. 

Ok, so maybe I'm exaggerating. This this recipe is way easy! And now, I will share it with you!


2 can whole kernel corn, drained
1 red onion, diced finely
1 cup cilantro, chopped


1 green pepper, chopped
3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped finely
3/4 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing

Mix all together and chill. It's always better the next day!


As you can see from my pictures, I used jarred jalapenos and green and red peppers. Really I just used these because it's what I had in my fridge. And guess what? It still tastes amazing! Just use what you have and adjust to your liking. Perfecto!

Now that I have shared this with everyone, do you think I will get invited to less parties because they don't need me for my corn salsa? I guess I will know soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment