What a lazy weekend! Andrew was away for the weekend (hunting with my family), and I got to stay home with all of the furry children. Here is a quick rundown...
- Watched more Downton Abbey than I would like to admit.
- There may or may not have been wine.
- Pops introduced me to the best pork tenderloin West of the Mississippi River.
- Took some Christmas pics for friends (From what I have seen, they aren't terrible. Win!)
- Met up with Amie and Lisa for some BBQ.
- Spent far too much time browsing Home Depot.
- Successfully avoided all housework.