Monday, November 12, 2012

NOVEMBER UPDATE

Puppy cuddles!

Reading: I'm still reading the Game of Thrones series. It seems to be taking me forever (I'm sure I'm not alone in this feeling.) I'm currently on the fourth book, A Feast for Crows. George R.R. Martin is keeping me busy!

Watching: The Mindy Project is a new addition to my DVR. It's been awhile since I have watched a show like this, and I forgot how much I miss it. Is anyone else watching?

Listening to: I love Taylor Swift, and I don't care who knows! I bought her cd the week it came out and have been listening to it on repeat ever since. Now, who wants to go to the concert with me?

Thinking about: Everyday I think about how I need to get back into a workout routine. I feel like I'm a better version of myself (physically and emotionally) when I exercise. I also want to add some meditation into the mix. It's so beneficial for you mind, body, and soul. So, why am I still not doing it?!? Has anyone tried www.calm.com? It seems like a handy tool to get started.

Loving: I have been making a lot of bread and dough lately. I have made pizza dough and tonight I want to make Honey Beer Bread and Banana Bread. Now I just have to find someone to eat it!

Looking forward to: I can't wait to meet my first niece/nephew! He/she should be here sometime next month, and I don't think it can come fast enough. Let's all jump up and down! Chris and Lisa aren't telling anyone the name that they have picked out. They said that it could be for a boy or a girl, and Andrew and I both thought it was "Alex." Nope. I have thought of another one though, but I'm not going to say!

Making me happy:They holidays are coming up, and I am so ready for it! Included in my list of holidays is Andrew's birthday. Only a couple of weeks away!

2 comments:

  1. I have been starting to sprinkle some working out back into my past few weeks, but not near the routine I would like. But I agree with you, I always feel physically and emotionally better when I do it, so I think I'll get off my ass right now and head to the gym...thanks for the motivation! Also, I will gladly eat some of your bread, come visit! :)

    ReplyDelete