Thursday, September 30, 2010

OCTOBER GOALS

I'm not sure I even want to comment on the status of my September goals. But I'm feeling very accountable today, and I would like to let you know that I haven't completed a single one!

As a refresher, here is the list of my September goals:
1. Ride my bike 20 miles every week - My bike is still in storage. But I managed to buy a pump to air up my tires. I've got to give myself credit for something!
2. Finish quilt - I bought the thread I needed to finish the quilt, but didn't make one stitch. FAIL.
3. Send out at least 10 cards/notes/love letters - Ummm. I sent about 8. Close, right?
4. Donate blood - My veins felt weak (Ok, now I'm just making excuses.)
5. Cross two things off of the 2010 bucket list - I was really busy ok!

Boo! What a let down. And now for my October goals, which I will valiantly attempt. Seriously, hold me to these guys!

1. Try two new restaurants.
Omaha is a great city that is full of the hippest places to score some grub. Fortunately, I don't think this will be too hard to do because we will actually be spending some time in town.

2. Cross two things off the 2010 bucket list.
Self-explanatory.

3. Use my Groupons!
I usually buy about 1 Groupon a week. They are fantastic. But sadly, most of them have been sitting around gathering dust instead of being put to good use. Not this month. Groupon, you are mine!

4. Catch up on reading.
My posts about my current reads are too few and far between. This is changing. I will finish Water For Elephants AND Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.

5. Finish quilt.
I have some other sewing projects that I would like to work on and this needs to get done. NOW!

Finally, if there is anything you would like to see me post more about, let me know! I'm always looking for new challenges and ideas too.

No comments:

Post a Comment