|Thank goodness Tessa was there to help us get started.|
The weekend included:
- Drinks, basketball, conversations about the ugliest person you would have sex with (please just go watch Broad City already), and calling the cops on a very intoxicated man who thought it was okay to drive.
- A morning full of coffee and antique shopping... Alicia's favorites!
- A craft project that took nearly five hours - it was totally worth it, and I'm not even being sarcastic.
- A sightseeing trip to the neighborhood Hy-Vee, two trips to Hobby Lobby, and a fun car ride featuring Nickleback.
- Three episodes of Broad City, one full Otis Redding album, and three games of Sequence.
|CW// HyVee trip - Alicia's find - Weird/cool mural|
Oh, and I taught Mickey to bow when I bowed at him. Karate!