Monday, June 30, 2014

HOUSE UPDATES

While I spent some time away from my blog, I have started (and finished) a few projects around the house. I thought that I would share them!

>> I made a super cool painting!

It's gold, and it's hard to capture in a pic. Use your imagination.


>> We painted the front door!


>> We fixed our door handle!

>> I painted an orange accent wall in the guest bedroom and painted our entryway!


>> I installed a key safe!

I think I actually said, "I'm handy as f---!" after installing this.

Phew. On to the next projects! 

4 comments:

  1. Love it all! Did you get that canvas idea from House Tweaking by chance?? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I saw it on Pinterest, and thought "I can do that!" Love it.

      Delete
  2. You ARE handy as f**k! :-) Can't wait to see all the updates next time we come to visit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah Kramer MichelsJuly 1, 2014 at 11:22 AM

    Way to go Ashley!! All looks great!

    ReplyDelete