Monday, April 14, 2014

WEEKEND RECAP: APRIL 11-13

This weekend included the last fish fry of the 2014, neighborhood clean up, and two birthday celebrations!


Highlights
Helping Matt celebrate his 25th birthday


So many laughs playing a picture version of the game "Telephone"

Massage somehow became Jaws Coliseum. Hmmm.

Spending time with my family to celebrate Pop's 95th birthday
Rainy day naps


Lowlights
Saying goodbye to fish fry until next year
Getting up early to take care of pets


Overall, I really loved this weekend. It was a little busy, but I was happy to be spending time with the people I care about most.

ps. I really promise to start taking better pics...

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Kramer MichelsApril 15, 2014 at 11:26 AM

    Your Pops is looking good :) We had just celebrated Robbys grandpa's 92nd birthday last month!

    ReplyDelete