Monday, February 3, 2014

PLAYING THE HITS


Andrew and I added another large item to our living space last weekend. Andrew and company (my family of awesome helpers) finally moved my grandmother's piano out of her house and into ours. My cousin, Matt, bought my gma's house after she passed away in 2006 and has graciously been storing it there until we were able to move it to our place. Our dining room now feels really complete.


I love that Andrew wants to learn how to play, and I'm excited to teach him. (This could either go really well or pretty terribly.) I really think it will work out in our favor when I insist on a family band. It's all part of my master plan.

2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful piano! You can teach me to play too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah Kramer MichelsFebruary 4, 2014 at 2:15 PM

    Gorgeous Piano!! Such a perfect memory of your grandma that you will have forever!!

    ReplyDelete