Monday, January 27, 2014

STANLEY STAY

Last weekend, Andrew and I took a short trip to Colorado. It all started a few months ago when I came home from work, and Andrew asked if we could go to CO for a Murder by Death concert at the Stanley Hotel. It didn't take me long before I said YES!

We were able to score some pretty cheap flights and a car rental, and we headed there on Friday afternoon. That night, we hung out with Aunt Jody and Uncle Dee. I mean, would it really be a trip to Colorado if we didn't stop to see them! They took us to the most amazing restaurant in Denver (for the life of me, I cannot remember what it is called! - Jody, Dee - Help me out!) Our food coma quickly brought an end to our evening.

Oskar Blues

Saturday, we headed for the hills to check into our super cool hotel - the Stanley Hotel, explore Estes Park, and relax with some beverages! Sounds like the perfect kind of day to me.


And we ended it with the most amazing Murder by Death show. It was great, and I'm so glad Andrew talked me into it :)

If you look really hard, you can spot Andrew in the back right. 

I have to say, I love it more and more ever time we go. Until next time, CO! Later, gator.

No comments:

Post a Comment