Tuesday, January 21, 2014

NEW ADDITION

Andrew and I did something a couple of weeks that I didn't plan on doing for really long time...

Before...

We bought a new coffee table. Yes, we have needed a new coffee table, but I have NEVER bought a new piece of furniture before. I have always been a fan of craigslist, thrift stores, and hand-me-downs. All of the furniture in our house is from one of these three places.

Coffee table at NFM!

We headed on NFM and started looking around. I wasn't really impressed with anything until I saw the "one." After we sat down to take a look at it, I realized we were sitting in our living room. It had a blue lazy boy couch and lime green accents, what!?! It was a sign. We flagged down the saleswoman and made our big purchase.

This was a really big deal for me, and I'm glad that we did it. I hope it doesn't give me a urge to redo our whole living room!

ps. No after pic of our living room because I can't get a picture good enough to do it justice. Just imagine... It's beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah Kramer MichelsJanuary 22, 2014 at 11:50 AM

    Very nice!!! Hopefully I can do some redecorating if everything goes smoothly with a house we like!!

    ReplyDelete