Thursday, September 19, 2013

FRONT PORCH LOUNGING

After a week like this, all I can think about it how close I am to the weekend! One. More. Day! One of the first things I'm going to do is head straight for my porch.



Andrew and I just bought "new" furniture for our front porch, and we couldn't be happier about our purchase! It's technically used (like all of the furniture I buy), but is in pretty good condition.

I love being able to just sit back and relax. It's nice to have a scenic view while keeping an eye on the neighborhood. It really has become our favorite hang out spot!


Coby really seems to love it too! He gets excited anytime we even walk out the front door because he thinks it's porch time. And he does make a pretty good neighborhood watchdog. The cats don't hesitate to let us know how jealous they are by sitting in the window and meowing... poor kitties.


So if you are ever passing through the neighborhood, don't be shy. We would love to have some porch company!


2 comments:

  1. I love your sandals, and I can't wait to porch lounge tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hat you look so cute!! And the furniture looks nice!! Hopefully next spring we can be in your neighborhood and come visit you again!!

    ReplyDelete