Tuesday, August 6, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP: AUGUST 2-4



Since this was the first weekend we didn't have a dog staying with us in a long time, it was nice to be able to come and go as we please. So we took full advantage of our weekend starting at 3:30 pm on Friday. I would say 2 pm, but we first had to go get Andrew his updated license.





So after that, we went shopping, hit up the driving range so Andrew could test out his new club, a drink at Krug, and then grilling out at home. I had some major work to do on a project so the fun for the night stopped there.


Saturday we were up bright an early (7 am early...) to go to another auction. It wasn't as good as the one last week, but we got some goods that I'm pretty pleased with. We then rewarded ourselves by spending the rest of the afternoon relaxing on the deck. We earned it.


That night we had a few drinks with some of my brother's friends from HS, and then hit up the Buffalo Club in Dunlap to keep my sister company for a drink. Don't worry. We were home and in bed before midnight.


Sunday was another relaxing day with family. Eating, talking, youtubing, relaxing, etc... I really enjoy the time I spend with my family and the slower life that comes in a small town. Just a great day overall!

What were you up to this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Loving the new, fresh look of the blog! Also, I'm putting in an official request of more Coby and Mason pictures :)

    ReplyDelete