Monday, June 17, 2013

WEEKEND RECAP: JUNE 14-16

Cats and dog living in harmony!

Friday night: Andrew and I stayed in, cooked dinner, and then settled in for a movie. Now, he can tell everyone he knows that he has seen The Princess Bride.

The aftermath of picking out an outfit.

Ready!

Saturday: I knew that I wanted to do some work on the house. The original plan was to put in landscaping, but there was a good chance of rain... We opted to work on the garage instead (it is now organized and awesome). We had just enough time to clean up and ready for family pictures. I can't wait to see how they all turned out! After a so-so family dinner (Lisa's food was forgotten...), Andrew and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and headed to Krug for beers on the patio.




Sunday: I was lucky enough to spend the whole day with my family (minus Andrew...) celebrating Father's Day and my mom's bday. We did a lot of eating, present opening, and baby holding. We even named my mom's new kitten, Captain Karen.

How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Saw your family pic on FB, so cute!!! Love Captain Karen, there are some pretty other good ones on the list too.
    Ethan and I cuddled all day Saturday, he had a fever so slept all day and wanted to be held :( but felt so much better when Sunday came, poor little guy

    ReplyDelete