Thursday, April 25, 2013

NEW SPECS

I feel ridiculous taking a pic of myself.

Well, I finally got some new glasses! They weren't the Warby Parker's I had picked out, but I think they will do for now. Definitely a change from what I had before.

Tonight, Andrew and I will head out for a few drinks to wind down a long week. I don't have to work tomorrow (hooray!) and it will be nice to just sit down without distractions.

I'm so glad the sun is shining today. I have been battling a cold for the last couple of days, and I think the sunshine helps. Also, tea with honey. Maybe it's in my head, but I think it heals me faster than anything else.

Need some laughs? This video brings a smile to my face. I hear that laughter is the best medicine (along with sunshine and tea with honey)!



That's what is happening in my life. What have you been up to?

1 comment:

  1. Cute glasses & I agree tea with honey when I have a cold too-its not just in your head :)
    Enjoy your night out!!

    ReplyDelete