Monday, February 11, 2013

2013 GIRLS WEEKEND

Hooray for a blog worthy weekend! I feel like I haven't been doing a lot (hence the lack of posting). Now that I'm caught up from my Girls' Weekend in Des Moines, maybe I can get back to normal. But for now, let's talk about my super fun weekend!

Friday night: great talks, good beer, yummy food - It was so good to just catch up!

West End Architectural Salvage

Saturday: lazy morning with coffee and egg casserole, Scratch Cupcakery (we had the Sully and Samoa, a-maz-ing), West End Architectural Salvage, meeting Kristin of Iowa Girl Eats, funny tees at Raygun, more food at Raccoon River, and then antique browsing at Brass Armadillo. We were all tired by this time... I'm actually tired just writing it.

Raccoon River Brewery

Saturday night: meet up with more friends, Iowa Energy game (I think we all talked more than watched the game), Cards Against Humanity, sleepy time

Omg! Kristin - Iowa Girl Eats! I was so nervous.

Sunday: monkey bread, dreaming up plans of travel, home

Funny!

I also got all caught up on my Moth and This American life podcasts, Emily and I decided that we would create a playlist that would be appropriate for illicit drug use (no, we are not using drugs - just inspired by the HBO show Girls), Sarah is taking bets that three girls will be preggo next year (not me) and we learned that we are very easily starstruck by local bloggers.

Iowa Energy Game

Thanks for a very fun weekend, girls! Until next year...

Still not sure why we had to take a pic in the bathroom...

No comments:

Post a Comment