Saturday, January 12, 2013

PACKERS REPLAY

Jim trying his hardest to raise a Bears fan.

Today is a big day for the Packers. Andrew has been talking about this game since the Packers won last weekend.

Andrew had told me before about how he cried after the Packers lost the same playoff game to the 49s in 1998. I thought it was a really cute story, but after seeing the last few mins of the game, I can see why he was so upset. Look it up. 

But this isn't just a big game for the Packers. It's also a big game for Aaron Rodgers. Rodgers grew up in California and was a huge 49s fan. Later, the 49s would pass over him in the first round of the NFL draft in 2005. I think this clip says it all...



With the exception of the 2010 Super Bowl and actually visiting Lambeau, I'm not sure if I have been this excited for a Packers game. So if you are looking for the Flaters this evening, I think you know where to find us.


Go Pack Go!

1 comment: