Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WEEKEND RECAP: AUGUST 10-12


It's Wednesday, and I'm just now posting about my weekend. I'm not behind at all! This weekend was filled with lots of fun! We went to the Iowa State Fair and then on to D-port for Brooke's bach party. I got to meet a ton of new girls, and we had a great time.

Goat from the movie Big Green?

Highlights:
A whole weekend without the boys
Fair food and beer
Everyone that was at the fair (so many interesting people!)
Dancing
Drunk talks with Emily
Seeing the other girls and meeting some new friends
Cute shops in Moline, IL
Dinner at Azteca
A night on the town!


Lowlights:
Headaches in the morn
Driving home
The samples at the distillery (too strong, I'm such a weenie...)
Being chilly at the ball game (again, weenie...)

On deck for this weekend: Housewarming party!

No comments:

Post a Comment