Thursday, August 9, 2012

HELLO MEXICO

Hello, Mexico!

That is what I will be saying in January! Someone get me a marg!

+

Andrew and I will be joining our friends, Sarah and Ryan, on a four night stay at the beautiful Grand Park Royal in Cancun, Mexico. Yippee!


It took a lot of research (thank you, Sarah!), and I got really frustrated a few times, but it's booked. I'm excited to get away to somewhere sunny and warm while everyone else is bundled up at home. I'll be thinking of you while I'm reading my book on the beach.


Our all-inclusive hotel is just minutes away from downtown and other attractions. We plan on doing a lot of drinking, eating, relaxing, swimming, napping, and shopping! I like all of those verbs!


One of the things I am most looking forward to is the trip to visit some Mayan ruins. I just realized that if their calendar was right, I guess I won't be seeing it after all. But no calendar is going to rain on my parade!

Has anyone been to Cancun? Know any spots that we just can't miss?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, it looks so beautiful! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were booked to go to Cancun this past August but since Ethan decided to show up we had canceled our trip:( But we are going to the Bahamas in January!!

    ReplyDelete