Tuesday, July 24, 2012

WEEKEND RECAP: JULY 20-22

Family Photo! Taking Coby to stay with his grandparents.

This weekend we had enough going on that I didn't get a thing done on the house. Ugh. But I can't say that I had a terrible time with all of our weekend activities.

The Czech Club picnic was ridiculously hot, but the food and company weren't bad.


Jenny and Mark's wedding reception was on Saturday night. Andrew and I hitched a ride with Katie T. and her boy, Dave. After a full night of drinks and dancing, Mickey was picked us up and shuttled us back to the MD B&B. Mickey and Denny were nice enough to let us stay at their place so that we could spend some extra time with Katie while she was in town. They cooked us all breakfast in the morning and that makes them the ultimate B&B!

Dark Knight Rises in the IMAX - I was tired and really wasn't in the mood to move, but I'm glad we went. We took my brother too. Good times, good movie.

Hooray! Now, is it Friday yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment