Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NEW HOUSE, NEW GRILL


Last Sunday evening, I got quite the surprise! My brother and my dad rolled up to my house with a brand new grill for us. It was a house warming gift from my parents. Aren't parents the best? It's almost like they read our minds. That same day, Andrew and I decided to buy a gently used grill off craigslist, but my parents had something else in store for us!

Andrew was in Des Moines for the night to visit friends so I had to patiently wait for his return to fire it up. Oh, we couldn't be happier! Immediately after work, we went to Lowe's to pick up the propane and Hy-Vee for some grub. I'm so happy that Andrew won't have to bend over a tiny little cooker on a tiny little balcony to prepare our delicious BBQ anymore. I think we will have to do this more often!

Thanks, Mom and Dad! You guys are the bomb.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent choice in beer! Can't wait to see more pics of the new house (hint, hint) or attend an upcoming housewarming party (another hint..)! :)

    ReplyDelete