Monday, May 7, 2012

WEEKEND RECAP: APRIL 27-29


Last weekend, we went to DM to see a few friends and to help Mat and Ashley break in their new apartment. I think we did well.


Highlights:
Feast on Friday night
A very intense ending to Cards Against Humanity
Wii Party:  
I don't know if this is what it was actually called, but it was so much fun.
Bowling: 
I actually bowled really well for once! Also, we made bets during out two games. I lost one and Andrew lost one. We agreed to make each other dinner over the next two Sundays.
I-Cubs game: 
We sat front row, Alex got a game ball, and we got to chat with one of the players (Paul Phillips)
Drinks downtown: 
There was a gentleman who was terribly drunk and said some pretty terrible things until he got kicked out. It was pretty funny. Oh, and there were shots!
Dancing!


Lowlights:
Freaking freezing weather for the baseball game
Mean cab drivers who take the long way home
Airwick

I know I'm a little behind on life right now. Bear with me while I try to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment