Thursday, May 24, 2012

HOUSE EXCITED

Let's talk house for a min. I'm so excited! Today I was responsible and did some grown-up things like switching our utilities and emailing our insurance about the roof. Feel free to pat me on the back the next time you see me.

sherwin-williams

Now! For the fun things! Check out this awesome thing I found online. So on Sherwin-Williams website, they have an app that let's you virtually paint your walls. How cool is that? (They didn't even have pay me to say that! Although, they maybe should.) I took some time and messed around in the living room for a bit. The consensus was the middle one, but I'm not so sure. I prefer choice number one myself.

via pinterest

Pinterest has been a great in helping me find so many great ideas that I will never afford or be able to put together myself. But a girl can dream! I think mostly I just put too much thought into it. I don't want everything to be matchy-matchy, so I should just buy the things I like and it will bring itself together.

via martha stewart

There are a few things I have my eye on. I would like to call my ideas eclectic, but mostly I just hope that it doesn't look like I just threw a bunch of shit together in a room.

I think maybe it will be easier once we actually get into the house. I can't wait to do the before and after pics. One more week!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! I wish we could see it this weekend, but soon enough! I'm so excited for you :)

    ReplyDelete