Thursday, April 5, 2012

MEAN PINNERS

Ladies, ladies, ladies! (And some gentlemen...) Where has all of your class gone? What started out as a place of creativity & encouragement has turned kinda nasty. Didn't you learn from your mother that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all?

Exhibit A: Delicious dessert, mean girl

Lately, I have been noticing a increased amount of negativity spreading throughout Pinterest. For shame! I love this place, but I don't love what has been coming out of your mouth fingers. I have always know that some girls can be crueler than others, but this is turning into Mean Girls 2. And we all know that movie does not need a sequel.

Am I the only one that has noticed the foul language, the put downs, and the bashing? Where is the love? For heavens sake, just let me pin in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment