Friday, April 13, 2012

HAIR INDECISION

I tried to take some hair pics. Andrew wanted to be in them.

I need new hair. This just isn't cutting it anymore. But what? Super short? Bob? Perm? Oh, and I'm not even kidding about the perm. It's 2012, and there has got to be something out there that can give me dreamy hair everyday without much effort. I want curls! And I want them now! Can they do perm waves? Jennifer Nettles has my ideal do. Look at those curls! It looks so effortless.


Or should I just switch up the color? Red? Andrew says yes. I say mmmmmaybe. Life is too short to have boring hair. I want something fun for the summer! Something sassy.


Ginnifer Goodwin is just a badass with badass hair. But I'm afraid that if I go this short, I may never grow it out again and before you know it, it won't be cool short hair but mom hair. I'm far too young for mom hair.


Or maybe I should just work with what I have...

2 comments:

  1. always love j nettles hair styles!! that would look super cute if you could get a perm that would look just like that!!

    ps your pics made me dizzy looking at them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could pull off anything you want! So I think since you are lucky in that way you should go for it and do something fun, sassy, and different! :) I am jealous because I can't rock anything crazy!

    ReplyDelete