Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY

I may feel like crap today, but I'm not going to let it stop me from celebrating Valentine's day! My stomach hurts, I have been up since 4:30 am, and the thought of food is disgusting. But the day wasn't a total disaster.

Andrew woke me up to give me my Valentine's day gift - roses! I have never gotten pink roses before. He is so cute and thoughtful. I also got flowers from my coworker Jenny. Just what I needed to brighten my day!


This morning my coworker, Jenny, and I also exchanged gifts because no one else wanted to join in our valentine's day fun! Party poopers. She got me this super cute scarf and lotion from Bath and Body Works, and I hooked her up with some Mocha Via Ready Brew from Starbucks and a new cute notepad.

I made it through half a day at work!


Although everyone was really sweet to me, I feel like a terrible Valentine for Andrew. I was going to pick up his gift today, but that changed after my temp thought it would be a good idea to creep up. No bueno! Maybe I can make up for it this weekend. But right now, I feel like sleep is calling my name.

What did you get/do for Valentine's day?


1 comment:

  1. We had our 16 week appt and got to hear our baby's heartbeat again!!! That was the extent of our Valentines Day celebration but sure worth it :)

    Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete