Saturday, February 4, 2012

BIRTHDAY PIZZA

Guess what? Guess what? Guess what? It's my birthday! well, almost... In case you didn't know, I'm pretty excited. Andrew even said the sweetest thing to me on January 31, "In a few hours, it will be your birthday month!" He knows me well.


I used to tell my grandpa when I was little that my birthday was after the new calendars came out. Smart kid! Well the new calendars are out, they have been flipped to the second month of the year, and it is time to celebrate. Someone get me a cupcake!


Thursday night, we had our first birthday date. I can call it that because, thanks to Old Chicago, we enjoyed a free medium pizza because I was born. Then I took him to see On Golden Pond at the Omaha Community Playhouse, and I didn't even make him pay! What a generous birthday girl am I?

This weekend, I will be making plans for the next couple of weeks to celebrate 26 years of making this world a better place.

Here's a little hint! 1 - 2 - 3


How did you celebrate your last birthday?

3 comments:

  1. way to celebrate! I had out of town company on my last birthday and that was fun. BTW Andrew looks like a young fun professor out on the town in the photo. LOL Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leslie?! When? I cannot wait to enjoy my free pizza, I almost forgot about it! Also, I am looking forward to some Krug Park celebrations this Friday :)

    ReplyDelete