Friday, February 10, 2012

5 THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5

1. Colored pants - Skinny jeans. Cords. Slacks. I'll take 'em all!

2. Mail apps - You mean I can send an actual postcard with one of my pictures on it from my phone? Awesome!

3. Baseball - After watching Moneyball, I frequently find myself counting down the days until the start of the season.

4. Reddit.com - I can admit that I used to not like this place, but I have come to learn that it is pretty amazing. The stories are funny/informative/interesting and the people are great.

5. Essie nail polish - I got my first bottle (Andrew's treat) a few weeks ago. The colors are great and it last forever!

3 comments:

  1. I have a goal to get more involved with baseball this year. I really want to love it. But also, I intend to go to more River Bandits games...nothing beats a warm summer night, a cool beer, and relaxing at a baseball game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my things I love is your blog, even though it makes me miss you more, it's still fun to see what you have going on from what feels like so far away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm obsessed with colored pants right now too! i want a pair! have you seen the new pants celebs are wearing? skin tight skinnies treated with wax to look like leather http://piprl.me/x7Qf9E? they seem high maintenance and of course only for tiny people, but i'm intrigued!

    ReplyDelete