Monday, December 12, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP: DECEMBER 9-11

Friday night Andrew and I went to his work Christmas party. Paypal has the best parties! The food is awesome! And my favorite part of the night... photo booth! Andrew was a little nervous because they would run the photo booth pictures on four giant screens. No big deal. The are awesome! Can I have a photo booth in my apartment?

make a gif at gickr.com


Afterwards, we met up with some of his coworkers for a few drinks at Houstons. They are some fun people, and I hope we hang out with them again soon.

On Saturday, Andrew went to work (gotta love that overtime!) and I hung out at home. My day consisted of a large to-do list to motivate myself to do something other than browse the internet and drink my warm, delicious coffee...mmmm. This means that I addressed our Christmas cards and they should be coming soon!

Andrew rolling and writing down a losing roll. And then my epic Yahtzee!

Saturday night I babysat, Sunday Andrew worked some more overtime, and that means we don't get to see each other all weekend... Until Sunday night! Then we enjoyed some Yahtzee!, Mario Kart, and Packers football. Oh, and some killer risotto that we whipped up together. We are awesome.

How was your weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely :) You can read about my weekend on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! Love your photo booth pics, I love photo booths too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog after coming on it quite accidentally. I am a retired gramma in West Des Moines and have about 20 blogs bookmarked and usually check them several times a week. I so would have written a blog too in my younger days when I had a lot more going on but for now just enjoy reading them. Kathy in WDSM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy! Thanks for stopping by! It's so good to hear that people want to read about me in my little corner of the world wide web. And it's not too late! I'm sure you have plenty to write about in a blog :)

    ReplyDelete