Thursday, October 27, 2011

ROOM MAKEOVER

I wish I could say that we have done a lot to spruce the place us since we have been married, but that isn't really the case. We do little things here and there, but it's hard to make it feel like it's yours when it's isn't really "yours."


The one nice thing that we have have done is gotten a new bed comforter. I wish I had taken a before of our bedroom! The one we had before was Andrew from when he was growing up. You read that right... from when he was growing up! Gross.

The boxes are vases from the wedding. Interested in buying some milk glass?

Here is my short list of things that I would like to see happen to make over our bedroom:
- baskets for under the nightstands
- knobs for the dresser
- headboard
- artwork
- bedskirt
- mounted flat screen (not going to happen!)


Look at those sad empty walls... but I'm working on it! I'm having a lot of fun looking for artwork to go with the new bedding. I have found a website that I love Society6. They have a ton of reasonably price, cool, prints.

1 - 2 - 3

I don't know. What do you guys think? Like any of these? See anything else? Help me! I guess I'm terrible at making decorating decisions.

I'll try to post update as they happen. Until then...To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment