Thursday, October 6, 2011

HORROR MOVIE MONTH

October, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

Scary movies. Pumpkins. Soup. Candles that smell like pumpkins. Fall ales. Changing leaves. Apples. Sweaters. Bonfires. Cider.

And really, I could keep going. But I'm here to talk about something I have been planning for a month now. My horror movie month schedule. Yes, a schedule.

Our goal? Two horror movies a week. That's quite the feat for us! And here is what we have choosen for this year.


Requim - Ju-On - The Innocents - The Legend of Hell House - Rosemary's Baby - The Exorcist - The Changeling - Tale of Two Sisters

We tried to mix some classics in with some newer ones, but it looks like we are going back in the day for most of them. I'm really excited about Rosemary's Baby! I'm not excited for Tale of Two Sisters...

Have you seen any of these movies?Any other recommendations?








No comments:

Post a Comment