Friday, October 28, 2011

COSTUME TIME!

Even though I am now way to old to be trick-or-treating without a child in tow, I love to get dressed up. It's a lot of fun to meet up with friends, enjoy a few brews (punny!), and laugh at all of the girls who bought the costume with the least amount of fabric who are now freezing.

Over the last few years (with the help of my mom), I have loved my costumes! I have been...

Alice in Wonderland

 Beer Wench


A Lion Tamer/Ringmaster (my personal favorite)


Andrew and I as Salt and Pepper 
(not to be confused with Salt-n-Pepa, that would be silly)


And my favorite one that Andrew has done... Nascar fan! And what a handsome fan he was!


This year, I have to dress up for the little kids who will come from preschool to trick-or-treat at my door. That means that this costume must be PG. Andrew had originally said that he wanted to do a couples costume. But he didn't seem too interested after he couldn't find the perfect hat. I'm just putting the finishing touches on my costume, and it should be ready to go for the party this weekend and the kiddos next week.

Any guesses as to what I will be?!

No comments:

Post a Comment