Tuesday, August 16, 2011
WEEKEND RECAP: AUGUST 12-14
This weekend I was in Des Moines to help my good friend Emily celebrate her bach party!
- Meeting Courtney's daughter
- Lots of samples at the farmers market
- Lunch at Raccoon River - try the vanilla ale!
- Silly bachelorette party games
- The Iowa State Fair!
- Unicorn tattoos
- Fried mac & cheese bites, pickle wraps, cheese curds, and beer
- Dance party
- Drunk voicemails that we left for Nick and Andrew :)
- Being able to hang out with some really good friends and meeting some new ones
- The cost of the beer at the fair. Crazy!
- No housekeeping - what gives?!?! Oh, and no pool either...
I would say that is a pretty darn good weekend!