Friday, August 26, 2011

6 Hours

Six hours of sleep... this is so not my style. It's 5 am and I am up willingly. Without a full eight hours, you know something is on my mind.


 I'm not really even stressed about the wedding. I just see my to-do list, and I want it done now! I want to relax next week. The only way that I see that happening, is if I cross some stuff off. Tonight, boutineers. Tomorrow, dress fitting and more wedding stuff.

It seems like this isn't somehting I should say, but I am ready for the wedding to be over. Past brides, is this a normal feeling? I need my real life back! I want to watch a movie without multitasking through wedding projects. I want to have time to bake. Oh, and going out for a drink/dinner with friends would be nice too.


Oh, and I just checked the 10-day forecast. 60% chance of rain. Looks like the Farmers Almanac does know what it's talking about... Is it September 6th yet? Vancouver, here I come!

Will someone please get me an Pumpkin Spice Latte? Please...















3 comments:

  1. To answer your question, I was absolutely ready for it to all be over. And I was happy when it was! Also, don't be too concerned with the 10-day forecast yet, it'll change like 5 times before your wedding!
    Septemeber 6th will be a fantastic day, Vancouver AND Pumpkin Spice lattes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ten-day forecasts ALWAYS change! don't sweat the things you can't control--like Mama Nature.
    the day will be beautiful and glorious come rain or shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just ready for the day to come! The thing that helped me get through everything was to not stress and to delegate! It's going to be the best day of your life, I promise--and we're all going to try our best to make it that way! Delegate to Andy and to all us bridesmaids (if it's something we can do from home). Chris and I should be in Ames by 4ish on Friday...so if you need help then, let me/us know!

    ReplyDelete