Tuesday, July 5, 2011

WEEKEND RECAP: JULY 1-4, 2011



Highlights:
- Getting off work at noon on Friday and having a Monday off too!
- Going to Justin and Nicole's gender reveal party (I thought for sure it was going to be a girl, but I was wrong. It's still very exciting!) Congrats!
- Beating the boys in Euchre. We bet pies! Victory is going to taste really sweet :)
- Wildlife Safari Park - my favorite part of the weekend!
- Babysitting with Sarah
- Running my second 5k
- My new patio furniture - an early bridal shower gift from my parents. I love it!
- Spending time with Andrew without thinking/talking about wedding stuff


Lowlights:
- Feeling like an unprepared hostess (I like to cook a lot when I have guests, and that didn't happen)
- Running the 5k in the rain... this was by far the suckiest part of the weekend
- Falling off the wedding diet wagon

No comments:

Post a Comment