Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ENVELOPES & MAPS

We finally got our invitations ordered, and they should be here soon. That means we need to kick our butt into gear and get our invitations addressed. The problem is the printer. Ours had been leaving horrible streaks, so I borrowed my parents. Their printer worked great to print the rehearsal dinner invites, but has been a nightmare to print on envelopes. I spent far too much time trying to figure this out... but it will be sooo worth it! Also, I'm concerned with the number of people who don't know how to use mail merge...


Along with the invitations, we are working on printing our wedding map. I plan on putting a map into each invitation and welcome bag. I don't want anyone getting lost or turned around! After attempting to make the map myself, I decided to hire it out. It was one less thing for me to stress about, and she did a fantastic job! I would recommend her to anyone!

My horrible attempt...

The professional map! Hooray!

Also, this last weekend, we printed the guestbook pages! Because I want something less traditional and more interesting than a standard guestbook, I saw a similar idea online and ran with it. I designed the page to include some space for drawings, advice, and memories. It's everything I could ask for in a good guestbook. I can't wait to see what people come up with.


My favorite thing to cross off the list from this last week though has to be booking the honeymoon flight! Heck yes! Although I purchases some extra Rapid Rewards point from Southwest in anticipation of the flight, we ended up going with Delta because they were soooo much cheaper. I'm talking about hundreds of dollars! Unless we wanted to fly out really late and come back super early, there was no way we could justify going with Southwest. What a disappointment... I love Southwest, but this is just unacceptable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am visit your blogs and see its. It is nice blogs. Thanks for sharing knowledge about printing. I am impressed from your blogs. Print envelopes with names and addresses from your address book. You can print a single envelope, envelopes for selected names.

    ReplyDelete