Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BLOGVERSARY

My little blog turns 1 today, and I want the world to know! Wow! It's crazy to think that I have been doing this for a year!

It took me awhile to figure out what kind of blog I wanted to be, but I think I am starting to get the hang of it. This year, you have been along for the ride as I:

July- Spent time in Florida with Andrew's family & went to my family reunion



August - Moved into a new apartment & got a tattoo


September - Got engaged!


October - Watched Andrew's facial hair get out of control


November - Made a list of what I was thankful for
December - Went to my first hockey game
January - Decided on a honeymoon destination

+

February - Turned 25! & watched Tim on American Idol

+
March - Found out the kitties have serious health issues & worked through marriage prep issues


April - Addressed my quarter-life crisis & watched Andrew learn to juggle
May - Ran my first 5k & visited Vegas with my family



I'm so glad that I have this blog as a keepsake, a journal, and an outlet for whatever is going on in my life. And I so blessed to have supportive friends, family, and readers!

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. My one year blogversary was in May, and I totally didn't post about it and now I'm kind of upset...haha oh well.

    Love your blog, keep it up lil' lady! :)
    HAPPY BLOGVERSARY LITTLE BLOG!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete