Monday, May 2, 2011

MAY GOALS

+


1. Go to church twice this month
2. Look into my retirement funds.
3. Get involved.

I feel like a huge lame-o. I didn't accomplish anything on my list for April goals and it really bums me out. Really, I have no one to blame but myself. I had opportunities and time, and I didn't take advantage of either of them. I feel like I really let myself down. Bummer.

In attempt to cheer myself up, here is a list of things I did accomplish:
1. Ummmmm

Ok, crap. Well, that sucks.  Yes, I started somethings (making my first dress, a new book, etc.), but I didn't follow through. Not cool, Ashley. Not cool. What happened to 2011 kicking ass? Well, I'm giving April the middle finger and moving on.

May Goals
1. Kick ass
2. Take names

Rant, over.

1 comment:

  1. Don't be dissapointed! May just started and you have aaaall month to get things done. I'm the biggest procrastinator ever (I HATE admitting that) so I can relate with the self-dissapointment, I just try to keep my head up and think "This is a new day and will be different!"

    I can't wait to see your dress when it's finished, please share!
    I've been wanting to make myself a dress or two as well :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete