Wednesday, April 6, 2011

APRIL GOALS

I thought maybe I should post this blog before April escapes just like March. I give myself at 60% on my March goals. It may not be perfect, but it's better than 50%!

1. Watch all of the Harry Potter films - I did it. ALL OF THEM! Go me! I'm so ready for the last movie. I think I should dress up, no?

2. Exercise 3 or more times a week - Well, I only did this once. Every other week was just two times, but I am able to run for a lot longer than I could at the beginning of the month!

3. Write 2 letters a week - I plan on getting some Easter cards in the mail to make up for this. I will give myself some credit on the cards I sent through email though!

April!

1. Go to church twice this month - This shouldn't be too hard with Easter right around the corner. I'm thinking with a goal like this I should get a new Easter dress. Maybe?

2. Look into my retirement funds. - I have been putting this off for way too long. Between my current job and previous job, I have not done my part in being a responsible future retiree. Time to get organized!

3. Get involved. - I have been thinking about joining something. Too general? Ok... how about a book club? Or a young professionals group? Or a Bible study? Whatever it is, it's happening this month.






1 comment:

  1. I'm all for people dressing up for Harry Potter events. I did for the first time with the premiere of #7 part 1...and it was great!

    ReplyDelete