Monday, March 14, 2011

TWO WEEKENDS! MARCH 4-6 & 11-13

Because I was lazy and didn't do it last week, you get two updates this week! Yah!

March 4-6, 2011



Highlights:
- Jenny's birthday!
- Seeing Andrew's family
- Shots
- Cuddle time with Peter
- Sarah knowing all of the words to Salt n' Peppa
- Being introduced to the show Bored As Hell

Lowlights:
- The long, long drive to Davenport
- Andrew tweeting about our "surprise" trip (That boy can't keep a secret!)

March 11-13, 2011



Highlights:
- Hanging with Jesse, Kelsey, & Deakin (I may have taught him how to make fart noises with his mouth)
- Sleeping in & naps!
- Sushi lunch dates
- Babysitting
- Beers at Draft House
- LEGO Star Wars - Level 5

Lowlights:
- Deakin being scared of Andrew and I (I hope he grows out of it soon)
- Missing fish fry: the line was WAY too long

Now let's talk about the coolest part of my weekend. RED MANGO! What? You have not heard of it? After hearing a good review from a volunteer at work, I was eager to try it out. Andrew just went with it. So get this, it's a frozen yogurt place with a toppings buffet! Are you kidding me? That's awesome! I got original and black cherry fro-yo with pineapple, Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, cookie dough and gummy bears! Andrew kept it simple with vanilla and chocolate with Butterfinger and Captain Crunch. Ohhh man, I want some more!


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha...really, my incredible lyric skills made your highlights?! LOVE IT!! And Red Mango looks AWESOME, we are sooooo going there next time we're in Omaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. theres also Pinkberry which is the same thing as RedMango but better! I think they are only in big cities though... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, cereal on ice cream...where have I had that before? HAHAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete