March 4-6, 2011
- Jenny's birthday!
- Seeing Andrew's family
- Cuddle time with Peter
- Sarah knowing all of the words to Salt n' Peppa
- Being introduced to the show Bored As Hell
- The long, long drive to Davenport
- Andrew tweeting about our "surprise" trip (That boy can't keep a secret!)
March 11-13, 2011
- Hanging with Jesse, Kelsey, & Deakin (I may have taught him how to make fart noises with his mouth)
- Sleeping in & naps!
- Sushi lunch dates
- Beers at Draft House
- LEGO Star Wars - Level 5
- Deakin being scared of Andrew and I (I hope he grows out of it soon)
- Missing fish fry: the line was WAY too long
Now let's talk about the coolest part of my weekend. RED MANGO! What? You have not heard of it? After hearing a good review from a volunteer at work, I was eager to try it out. Andrew just went with it. So get this, it's a frozen yogurt place with a toppings buffet! Are you kidding me? That's awesome! I got original and black cherry fro-yo with pineapple, Fruity Pebbles, Captain Crunch, cookie dough and gummy bears! Andrew kept it simple with vanilla and chocolate with Butterfinger and Captain Crunch. Ohhh man, I want some more!